Announcing: The Future of Law – Part II on February 9, 2012
How is the future of law unfolding?
You are invited to join our experts in the “business of law” for Part II of our thought-provoking webinar series concerning The Future of Law. Listen in as we discuss the disruptive and creative impacts of business process outsourcing (BPO), legal process management (LPM) and legal process outsourcing (LPO) on the traditional delivery and management of legal services and legal support services.
David T. Kinnear, COO & Sr. Adviser to Cerebra LPO and Partner & Co-Founder of GSSOCX
William B. Bierce, President of Bierce & Kenerson, P.C.
Jason Mark Anderman, President and Co-Founder of WhichDraft
We will address the process changes and disruptions that come from Internet-based Cloud technologies, globalization and corporate experience with remotely located shared-service centers. We will also focus on the impact these changes will have for the traditional law firm and the attorney-client relationship.
Title: The Future of Law and the Impact of Outsourcing – Part 2
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. Space is limited and we expect a large turnout – so reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/329423362
Our New York office team is readily available to field any questions you may have. We trust you can join us on this occasion.
Join our expert panel in a timely global debate on the future of the legal profession and the growth in delivery of legal support services via outsourcing and cloud technology.
Cerebra LPO, together with Bierce & Kenerson, P.C. and PA Consulting and expert panel guests will convene an interactive webinar to discuss the implications of cloud, change and outsourcing in the legal sector.
- David Kinnear – COO of Cerebra LPO, Founding Partner GSSOCX & Chair of The Global Sourcing Council
- William B. Bierce – President, Bierce & Kenerson, P.C.
- Chris Nuttall – Partner/Member of Management Group, PA Consulting
- Ken Zwerdling – CEO, Foreign Translations
- Don Mones, Managing Director, GlobeSource Partners
Some of the questions to be discussed are:
1. Is the business of Law the “New New Thing”?
2. Is LPO the skeleton of the new law firm?
3. Where is the demark between law and legal services?
4. Does LPO raise the stakes for law firms & counsel in services delivery?
5. Does LPO enhance the delivery of law?
6. Will LPO be the next BPO or F&A in the outsourcing sector?
7. Are the larger outsourcing players getting in – or still circling?
8. What factors contribute to a successful LPO, professional services offering?
9. What industries, sectors will be most impacted and stand to gain most?
10. How prevalent will the role of technology such as Cloud be in services delivery?
11. What role will foreign translation services play in this new law firm model?